We are world-class engineers who will lead bold, innovative change to serve the world in the Jesuit tradition.
Our diverse community of engineering scholars collaborates in transformative learning environments to lead change for the benefit of humanity. We prepare students for fulfilling careers by providing a strong technical and ethical foundation.
We ignite curiosity, encourage student-centered learning, and foster critical thinking by:
- Educating engineering leaders who thrive in innovative, entrepreneurial and dynamic environments.
- Exploring and discovering new knowledge, putting research in action.
- Engaging professional and technical communities worldwide.
News and Events
Dr. James LaFave, CCEE Department Chair Candidate, to present Special Seminar, Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 1:00 p.m., Engineering Hall, 423
Women in STEM Summit: Monday, April 23, 2018 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Marquette Alumni Memorial Union
Design Day: Friday, May 4, 2018
College of Engineering Commencement Cerermony: Saturday, May 19, 2018, 1:30 p.m., Al McGuire Center on Marquette campus
All Marquette Commencement Ceremony: Sunday, May 20, 2018, 9:30 a.m., BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Spring 2018 BIEN Colloquium Schedule
- Spring 2018 CCEE Colloquium Schedule
- Spring 2018 EECE Colloquium Schedule
Opus College of Engineering Magazine
Nurturing an entrepreneurial mindset in engineering students
Proven leaders show students lessons for driving change