Send a message to a distribution list
It is possible to enter the list e‐mail address in the To… field on a message, just as you would to send an e‐mail to a person in the Marquette domain. It is recommended that you enter the list e-mail address in the BCC... field and put yourself in the To... field. This prevents the list from being harvested and used for spamming.
Modify membership on a distribution list
- In Outlook Web App click the Tools gear icon (top right)> Options.
- Click Groups.
Distribution groups you own will be listed on the right.
Enter the name of the list in the Search box.
- Press the Enter key, or click on Go.
- Double‐click a group name to edit it.
- Click membership and select a member on the right and click - to remove the individual or group from the list. Click + to add a member from the GAL.
- Only distribution group owners can modify the list of members.
If you have questions, please contact the Help Desk.