Careers in Student Affairs

What can I do as an undergrad if I am interested in Student Affairs?

Although many student affairs positions require a Masters Degree, you can gain valuable experiences as an undergrad that will give you the experience to help prepare you for a career in Student Affairs.


Diversity Advocates

Diversity advocates

Diversity Advocates provide support, mentorship, and advocacy to students, as well as opportunities for education and discussion around issues of diversity. More information.