Biomedical Sciences Pre-Dental Post-Baccalaureate Program (BMPD) - How to Apply
The BMPD application is due April 15th, 2018. Applications received after April 15th will be considered if space is available.
The Biomedical Sciences Pre-Dental (BMPD) Post-Baccalaureate Admissions Committee will conduct phone interviews with selected applicants beginning in February. Students will be accepted into the program on a rolling basis starting in mid to late February until all seats have been filled.
- Download and complete the online application(it is recommended to save a copy to your computer and complete the saved copy to avoid any browser compatibility issues)
- Submit by email (preferred) or mail:
- All official college transcripts (must come directly from the institution in sealed envelopes if mailed, or from the institution’s Registrar email account if by email)
- Dental Admission Test scores (may be copies that were sent to you)
- An applicant may request to have application reviewed without DAT score, but if accepted, a student must have a competitive DAT score by the start of the program.
- 3 letters of recommendation (must come directly from the recommender, or in sealed envelopes with the recommenders signature on seal)
- Any other supporting documentation
- Non-refundable Application Fee- $40 by check or credit card (credit card information can be provided within the application or check mailed directly to the program)
Send Application Packet to:
- Pre-Dental Post-Baccalaureate Program
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Schroeder Complex, 446
PO Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881