Flickr tips and guidelines
- Flickr is a community for higher-quality photos. Save lower-resolution cell phone photos for Twitter and Facebook.
- Add tags to your photos, including "Marquette University" for photos taken on campus
- Less can be more. Pick quality over quantity.
- Create photo sets that are associated with specific events.
- Get permission from others before you post their photos on Flickr.
- Give your photos a Creative Commons license so others can share them while giving you credit.
- Subscribe to Marquette's Flickr photo gallery to get the latest photos.