To be the premier Jesuit public safety department in the country by maintaining a staff of trained and motivated professionals committed to the principles of service, prevention and compassion.
To be a full partner of Marquette University, trained and dedicated to serving the
campus community, consistent with Marquette's mission, values and principles.
- Selfless service
Our strategic goals
- Highly visible and responsive patrols
- Proactive interaction with Marquette employees
- Maintain an expertly trained workforce
- Act as a resource in serving the local community
- Build trust through leadership
- Positive relationship with law enforcement
- Innovative outreach to campus groups
- Professional service to residence halls
Our five imperatives
- Quality customer service
- Safety and security