Bridget Morehouse, M.P.T., M.B.A.
Department of Physical Therapy
Schroeder Complex 346
Bridget Morehouse received her Bachelors of Arts in Sociology with a Specialization in Healthcare Systems in 1999 from Marquette University. She continued with graduate school at Marquette, and in 2001, she graduated with a Masters of Business Administration and a Masters of Physical Therapy. From 2000 to 2009 Ms. Morehouse was self-employed as a consultant to private practices, non-profits, rehab agencies, hospitals, physician practices and home health agencies with clients in more than twenty states.
Ms. Morehouse currently works as the Payer Relations Director at ATI Physical Therapy. She also is adjunct faculty at the University Wisconsin in the Physical Therapy Department, teaching a Health Care Policy and Business Administration class. She has worked in the Department of Physical Therapy at Marquette since 2006 as an adjunct faculty member.
- M.P.T., Masters of Physical Therapy, May 2001, Marquette University
- M.B.A., Masters of Business Administration, May 2001, Marquette University
- B.A., Sociology with a Specialization in Healthcare Systems, May 1999, Marquette University
- PHTH 7513 Health Care Policy/Management
- PHTH 7932 Specialization in Business for Physical Therapists
- Licensed Physical Therapist, state of Wisconsin
- Licensed Physical Therapist, state of Illinois
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), since May 1999
- APTA Private Practice Section Payment Policy Chairperson, since November 2011
- Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association (WPTA), since May 1999
- Scholarship committee member; Physical Therapist Shortage Task Force member; membership newsletter contributor
- WPTA Scholarship committee member, since 2007
- Illinois Physical Therapy Association, since Sept 2009
- National Government Services Provider Outreach Education committee, since July 2012
- Managed Health Insurance Plan Association member, since 2009