Convenient. Comfortable. Affordable.
The University Apartments, owned and operated by Marquette, invite you to take a closer look. Here are just a few of the amenities and services we provide:
- Convenient location on Marquette's campus
- Flexible leases: Rent for a semester, an academic year, or a full year
- Ability to pay your rent on your university bursar account
- Internet access and digital cable included in rent
- Positive communities with opportunities for leadership and involvement
- Fast, reliable maintenance
- 24-hour building surveillance and security
- A landlord you can trust
Take some time to learn all about the neighborhood leasing timeline. Additionally, we have some information for parents on leasing on- and off-campus in the Marquette neighborhood. And plan to meet with us on Family Weekend for apartment hunting presentations and question and answer sessions. Finally, view the details on 2017-2018 Apartment Selection.
Interested in viewing the apartments yourself? Open House tours are set for the following dates:
- Saturday, October 1st - 10am-3pm (Family Weekend)
- Tuesday, October 4th - 5pm-7pm
- Saturday, October 8th - 2pm-4pm
- Wednesday, October 19th - 5pm-7pm
- Sunday, October 23rd - 2pm-4pm
Stop by the building lobbies during these time periods to get a tour of various apartment units. (Gilman tours will leave from the McCabe Apartments). Questions about tours can be directed to the building managers.
Spring 2017 Semester Apartment Availability
Apartment availability for the spring 2017 semester will be known in late October. We are currently accepting applications for the spring 2017 semester.