Convenient. Comfortable. Affordable.
The University Apartments, owned and operated by Marquette, invite you to take a closer look. Here are just a few of the amenities and services we provide:
- Convenient location on Marquette's campus
- Flexible length leases: Rent for a semester or an academic or full year
- Ability to pay your rent on your university bursar account
- Internet access and basic cable included in rent
- Positive communities with opportunities for leadership and involvement
- Fast, reliable maintenance
- 24-hour building surveillance and security
- A landlord you can trust
2015-2016 Apartment Selection Process
The selection proecss for those looking to live in the University Apartments for the 2015-2016 academic year will begin in October! Please see the Application Process page for more details.
Open-house tours of the University Apartments will take place:
- Saturday, October 4th, 10am-2pm
- Tuesday, October 7th, 5-7pm
- Saturday, October 11th, 2-4pm
- Wednesday, October 22nd, 5-7pm
- Sunday, October 26th, 2-4pm
Tours will leave from lobbies of individual buildings. (Gilman/Frenn tours will meet at Campus Town West).
Neighborhood Leasing Timeline
Learn more about the apartment leasing process - both on and off campus - at Marquette.
Spring 2015 Availability
Apartment availability for the spring 2015 semester will be known in late October. We are currently accepting applications for the spring 2015 semester.