Before deciding to develop or place an ad, try answering these basic questions, then complete our online form or contact us.
What are you advertising?
- An open house
- An upcoming performance
- The overall benefits of your program
Why are you advertising?
- To drive attendance to an event
- To enroll students
- To sell tickets
- To build the image of your program or department
Who is the audience for your ad?
- Prospective students
- Faculty at other institutions
- Marquette alumni
Where should you advertise?
- What publications or other media reach your audience?
How much money do you want to spend?
- Be careful ó advertising is expensive. Itís easy to spend a lot of money quickly.
How will you measure the results?
- Inquiries from an online form
- Attendance at an event
- Calls to a designated number