Get Involved

How Do I Change My Name?

Current and former students, as well as faculty, administrators and staff, must change their names on record with the Office of the Registrar by completing a Name Change Request form. You must provide photocopies of two forms of documentation of the name change: a state-issued photo I.D. and any one of the following: a Social Security card, a marriage license, a court order, or a passport.

The form is available from the Office of the Registrar as a PDF form:



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar