The information below refers to e-resources like article databases, e-journals and e-books. The Libraries also offer mobile device access.
- You must be a current student, faculty or staff member.
- You must have a MARQNET username and password.
Web VPN (Virtual Private Network)
The Web VPN provides a quick and easy way to access e-resources using your MARQNET username & password.
- Connect to the VPN using your MARQNET username
This is the same login you use to access eMarq and CheckMarq.
- Go to the library web site and start your research.
- JSTOR VPN Help Guide
Questions regarding the VPN should be directed to the ITS Help Desk at: (414) 288-7799 or
- For most of the library e-resources (exception: when VPN is required), you will be able to go directly to the library home page and click on the e-resource you want to use.
- If you are off-campus, you will then be directed to a login screen (see image below) where you will be asked to enter your MARQNET username
If you have any problems logging in, please contact the Information desk at (414) 288-7556.