Need some help with your research project?
Take advantage of the Libraries Research Consultation Service and schedule an individual appointment for in-depth assistance.
Whatever your research question might be, a librarian can help you:
- Clarify or refine your topic
- Select the database(s) best suited to your research
- Learn how to conduct effective searches
- Evaluate the best sources for your research topic
- Figure out an efficient way to create and manage your bibliography
Tell us what you're working on, a few dates/times when you can meet, and how best to contact you by filling out this web form. After submitting your request via the web form, a librarian will contact you to schedule an appointment. Sessions can last anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours, depending on the nature of your question(s).
The Research Consultation Service is available to all Marquette students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Let us know how we can help you!