Gathering and sharing information within a team can be a challenge. Using a SharePoint Web site, your team can securely collaborate on documents, meetings, tasks and projects and share information such as contacts and calendars.
SharePoint sites are available for all Marquette colleges, schools, departments, university-sanctioned committees and student organizations.
- Benefits of using SharePoint
- Frequently Asked Questions
- SharePoint User Instructions (PDF)
The SharePoint site administrator determines permission levels which may limit your ability to carry out some of the instructions in these documents.
- Connect to SharePoint from a non-domain enrolled computer:
When you connect to a SharePoint site from a computer that is not on the Marquette network, you will be prompted for your Marqnet username and password.
Only users who access SharePoint using Internet Explorer, need to enter marqnet\username and their password.
- Open and edit documents in your web browser
- Sign up for a SharePoint training session
For site owners:
Please contact the Help Desk with questions.
Learn more about switching to SharePoint 2013.