- About the Explorer Challenge
- Process and Timeline
- Submit a Pre-Proposal
- Submit a Final Proposal
- Innovation Council
- 2017 Awardees
- 2016 Awardees
- 2015 Awardees
Submit Your Pre-Proposal Form
Friday, December 1, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Download the pre-proposal form.
- Fill in the pre-proposal form with the requested information. The form asks for the
- Contact information for primary person on the project *
- Project title*
- Project summary (1000 character limit) *
- Project description
- Team information
- Anticipated budget, timeline, and other resources. Budget requests cannot exceed $25,000.
- Submit your pre-proposal form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The pre-proposals are then submitted to the Innovation Council for review; the Innovation Council will review and provide feedback. Pre-proposals are required for participation in this year’s competition. Any pre-proposal that is submitted will be eligible to submit a final proposal.
* The title, project summary and primary contact person's email address will be made public on the Innovation website in order to facilitate collaboration.
For More Information
Learn more about the The Explorer Challenge criteria.
View the current year's process and timeline.
Read over our answers to frequently asked questions.