To maintain a lifetime of better health, it is important for you to identify your individual risk factors and try to modify your lifestyle as appropriate. By completing a Health Risk Assessment (HRA), you will also save money on your health care premiums.
We have partnered with Aurora Health Care to oversee the HRA process, including conducting the on-campus biometric screenings and providing educational resources to those individuals whose situation may be in need of medical support. We encourage all employees to ask questions to Aurora or their primary care provider about their biometric results.
- All Marquette University employees are eligible for the HRA, even if you do not you currently take advantage of the university’s health insurance plans.
- Marquette University will not receive individual results. In maintaining HIPAA compliance, Marquette University will only receive a group summary report indicating “yes” or “no” if the employee completed the Health Risk Assessment process.
How to complete your Health Risk Assessment-2014 HRA process for Annual Benefit Enrollment in now CLOSED!
The HRA is a two step process. You must complete both steps to complete the HRA and to be considered for the health care premium discount.
- The first step is a biometric screening which is a simple finger stick test that will analyze your cholesterol, HDL and glucose. The results are available in about 15 minutes. Blood pressure, pulse, height, weight, and body mass index will also be recorded. You have three options for completing your biometric screening:
- Option One: Complete your Biometric screening on-campus (Deadline passed for January 2014 processing)
- Option Two: Biometric screening with your primary care provider. Subject to co-pays. You can download form here and fax directly to Justin at Aurora Healthcare at
(414) 525-2580. (Deadline passed for January 2014 processing)
- Option Three: Complete a comparable biometric screening at a spouse's and/or same-sex domestic partner's employer sponsored HRA screening and fax directly to Justin at Aurora Healthcare at
(414) 525-2580. (Deadline passed for January 2014 process)
- The second step is to complete an online questionnaire using the results from your biometric screening using one of the above options outlined. (Deadline passed for January 2014 processing)