To maintain a lifetime of better health, it is important for you to identify your individual risk factors and try to modify your lifestyle as appropriate. By completing a Health Risk Assessment (HRA), you will also save money on your health care premiums.
Marquette University has partnered with Aurora Health Care to oversee the HRA process, including conducting the on-campus biometric screenings and providing educational resources to those individuals whose situation may be in need of medical support. We encourage all employees and spouses/same-sex domestic partners to ask questions to Aurora or their primary care provider about their biometric results.
- The 2015 Health Risk Assessment process will include a change for employees who enroll or will enroll in either the Employee+1 or Family tier of the medical plan. For employees who have a spouse or same-sex domestic partner who is covered or will be covered by Marquette’s medical plan, the employee and the spouse or same-sex domestic partner must complete both parts of the Health Risk Assessment process in order for the employee to receive the 10-percent discount for 2015. If only one of the two complete the required steps, then the employee will not be eligible for the 10-percent discount.
- HRA Frequently Asked Questions
- HRA Power Point Training
How to complete your Health Risk Assessment
The university's annual enrollment period for 2015 benefit elections will run from Monday, Oct. 27, 2014 through Friday, Nov. 14, 2014. The HRA is a two step process. Both steps of the HRA need to be completed to be considered for the health care premium discount.
- The first step is a fasting biometric screening which is a simple finger stick test that will analyze your cholesterol, HDL and glucose. The results are available in about 15 minutes. Blood pressure, pulse, height, weight, and body mass index will also be recorded. You have three options for completing this step:
- Option ONE: Biometric screening with your or your spouse's/ssdp's primary care provider utilizing the Medical Provider Form below. Biometric screenings for employees and spouse/ssdp seeing their primary care provider must fall between Tuesday, July 1, 2014 and Friday, Nov. 21, 2014. Subject to co-pays. You can fax the form directly to Justin at Aurora Healthcare at
(414) 525-2580. This form must be completed by your medical provider but can be faxed directly to Aurora by them or by you.
Provider Form for 2015 Discount
- Option TWO: Complete your Biometric screening for free at a MU sponsored Aurora offering.
Online scheduling for free biometric screenings began on Monday, Oct. 6th, 2014, click on the link or call 1-877-765-3213, Option 1. Biometric screenings will run from Monday, Oct. 27th, 2014 thru Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014. Please note, Biometric Screenings are available at AMU, and NEW this year also at the Dental School and limited off-site Aurora Clinics on Saturday mornings. Spouses and Same-sex Domestic Partners will enjoy free parking at whatever
location they chose to have their biometric screening done. For those spouses and
same-sex domestic partners completing the biometric screening at the AMU on the
Marquette University Campus, parking will be complimentary in Structure 1
(located at 749 N. 16th Street) only. For those utilizing the Dental School,
1801 West Wisconsin Ave., free parking will be available in Lot S. (see Campus Map)
- If you have a scheduled appointment, please make every attempt to keep this appointment as slots are filling up. If you do need to cancel, please call Aurora as soon as possible so they can re-open the slot for someone else. Results are best if you have fasted for 12 hours but NOT necessary, please tell the nurse ahead of time if you were unable to fast. All normal medication should still be taken.
Saturday Off-Site Biometric Screening Flyer
- Option Three: Complete a comparable biometric screening at a spouse's or same-sex domestic partner's employer sponsored HRA screening and fax directly to Justin at Aurora Healthcare at
(414) 525-2580. Biometric screenings must fall between Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 and Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014. In order to connect all documents, please make sure Marquette University as well as the MU employee’s name is prominent on any alternative form you submit.
- The second step is to complete an Online questionnaire for Health Risk Assessment, which is now open, with the results from your biometric screening regardless of what method you used to obtain the numbers.
This questionnaire will be available from Monday, October 27, 2014 thru midnight on Monday, November 24, 2014.
Employees ONLY: The site will ask for your Social Security Number; DO NOT ENTER YOUR SSN! You MUST enter your nine digit employee ID number
Group Password: MARQUETTE
Spouse/Same-Sex Domestic Partner ONLY: The site will ask for a Social Security Number; DO NOT ENTER YOUR SSN! You MUST enter a Unique Identifier-see guide sheet below
Group Passoword: MUOTHER
- Marquette University will not receive individual results. In maintaining HIPAA compliance, Marquette University will only receive a group summary report indicating “yes” or “no” if the employee and spouse or same-sex domestic partner (if applicable) completed the Health Risk Assessment process.
- Beginning in July 2014, information regarding the Health Risk Assessment Process for the 2015 Annual Enrollment period (10/27/14 thru 11/14/14) will be updated in this area as well as the Human Resources Benefits Website.