All applicants to the Graduate School at Marquette University must apply via the online application, which can be found here
. Use this application if:
- You seek admission to any graduate programs administered by the Graduate School, either with or without merit-based financial aid.
- You are a current graduate student and want to apply to another graduate program within the university.
- You are a current graduate student in a temporary or non-degree status and want to seek admission to the same or a different academic program for a certificate, master's degree or doctoral degree.
- You were previously offered admission to the Graduate School but were unable to attend or did not begin classes within one year of admission.
- If you were previously admitted and requested and received a deferral of admission, a new application is not required.