If admitted without full financial aid, you must complete a financial verification form and show you have the resources to pay all expenses for your entire program. You then will need to send the Graduate School your completed financial verification form, proof of resources and payment of a tuition deposit.

We will mail you an I-20 or DS-2019 form only after we receive financial verification and tuition payment. Then you can obtain a visa. If you request an DS-2019, you must include justification for the request.

Contact Us

The Graduate School, Holthusen Hall, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 1881
1324 W. Wisconsin Ave., Room 305
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
(414) 288-7137

Visit the contact page for more information