525 N. 13th Street
Activities 4:30 - 6 p.m.
Presentation 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Social 7:30 - 8 p.m.
The Marquette University Graduate School hosted its orientation for incoming graduate students Thursday evening, August 21, 2014. We presented useful information on how to succeed in our graduate programs and identified many campus services available to students.
Topics included: Graduate School and MU policies, library resources, IT services, general academic requirements, student organizations, campus life, and campus resources.
A lecture-style presentation featured several speakers, and refreshments were offered prior to and after the presentation.
- View speaker slides from Thursday's orientation.
Note: The 2014 speaker slides were printed and placed in the folders.
- View informational slides for this year's event. These slides were scrolling on screen prior to the presentation.
- View the 2014 video recordings of the presentations!
- Activities (4:30 - 6 p.m.)
- Program (6 - 7:30 p.m.) View Agenda
- Graduate Student Social (7:30 - 8 p.m.), hosted by Marquette University's Graduate Student Organization, was held after the presentation.
- Information about parking, directions, and additional information for the event.
- Call the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday for additional information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Orientation Opportunities