Access our ongoing ONLINE ORIENTATION, intended for incoming spring and summer 2015 Graduate School students. Get familiarized with our campus, policies, and procedures.
We also offer an in-person orientation for the incoming fall class. Information on last year's live event is below. Since you are beginning your studies in spring or summer, you may access the online orientation now to get started at Marquette. You may also attend next August's event along with the new fall class to find out about next academic year's policy changes.
Please note that neither orientation offered by the Graduate School is mandatory.
525 N. 13th Street
Activities 4:30 - 6 p.m.
Presentation 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Social 7:30 - 8 p.m.
The Marquette University Graduate School hosted its orientation for incoming graduate students Thursday evening, August 21, 2014. We presented useful information on how to succeed in our graduate programs and identified many campus services available to students.
Topics included: Graduate School and MU policies, library resources, IT services, general academic requirements, student organizations, campus life, and campus resources.
A lecture-style presentation featured several speakers, and refreshments were offered prior to and after the presentation.
- View speaker slides from Thursday's orientation.
Note: The 2014 speaker slides were printed and placed in the folders.
- View informational slides for this year's event. These slides were scrolling on screen prior to the presentation.
- View the 2014 video recordings of the presentations!
- Activities (4:30 - 6 p.m.)
- Program (6 - 7:30 p.m.) View Agenda
- Graduate Student Social (7:30 - 8 p.m.), hosted by Marquette University's Graduate Student Organization, was held after the presentation.
- Information about parking, directions, and additional information for the event.
- Call the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday for additional information, or email email@example.com.
Other Orientation Opportunities