Fall 2015 Graduate Student Orientation
1324 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Activities 4:30 - 6 p.m.
Presentation 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Social 7:30 - 8 p.m.
The Marquette University Graduate School will host its orientation for incoming graduate students Thursday evening, August 27, 2015. We will present useful information on how to succeed in our graduate programs and identify many campus services available to students.
Presentations include: Graduate School and MU policies, library resources, IT services, general academic requirements, student organizations, campus life, and campus resources.
Refreshments will be offered prior to the presentation. Attendees will have the chance to take a campus tour, get their ID cards, parking, and books, and visit informational booths. A social is scheduled after the presentation.
- View speaker slides from last year's orientation.
- View informational slides from last year's event, which were scrolling in the venue prior to the last year's presentation.
- View the 2014 video recordings of the presentations.
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Books at neighborhood bookstores
- 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. MU ID cards in the Alumni Memorial Union's Union Station
- 4:30-5:15 p.m. Thirty-minute campus tours, starting in the Varsity Theatre lobby (last tour leaves at 5:15 p.m.)
- 4:30-6 p.m. Refreshments, informational booths, Parking passes - all in the Varsity Theatre lobby
- Program (6-7:30 p.m.) View Agenda
- Graduate Student Social (7:30-8 p.m.), hosted by Marquette University's Graduate Student Organization, is scheduled to be held after the presentation.
- Information about parking, directions, and additional information for the event.
- Call the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday for additional information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Orientation Opportunities