Fall 2015 Graduate Student Orientation
1324 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Activities 4:30 - 6 p.m.
Presentation 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Social 7:30 - 8 p.m.
The Marquette University Graduate School hosted its orientation for incoming graduate students Thursday evening, August 27, 2015. We presented useful information on how to succeed in our graduate programs and identify many campus services available to students.
Presentations included: Graduate School and MU policies, library resources, IT services, general academic requirements, student organizations, campus life, and campus resources.
Refreshments were offered prior to the presentation. Attendees had the chance to take a campus tour, get their ID cards, parking, and books, and visit informational booths. A social was held after the presentation.
- Watch the presenters' August 27, 2015 video recordings.
- Follow along with the speaker slides from orientation.
- View informational slides from this year's event, which scrolled in the venue prior to the presentation.
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Books at neighborhood bookstores
- 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. MU ID cards in the Alumni Memorial Union's Union Station
- 4:30-6 p.m. Check-in, refreshments, informational booths, Parking passes - all in the Varsity Theatre lobby
- 4:30-5:15 p.m. Thirty-minute campus tours, starting in the Varsity Theatre lobby (last tour leaves at 5:15 p.m.)
- Program (6-7:30 p.m.) View Agenda
- Graduate Student Social (7:30-8 p.m.), hosted by Marquette University's Graduate Student Organization, is scheduled to be held after the presentation.
- Information about parking, directions, and additional information for the event.
- Call the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday for additional information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Orientation Opportunities