Political Science (POSC) and International Affairs (INAF) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- GRE scores (General Test only). Not required for accelerated B.A.-M.A. degree program applicants; M.A.-J.D. applicants may substitute LSAT scores for GRE scores; M.A.-M.B.A. applicants may substitute GMAT scores for GRE scores.
- A statement of purpose.
- (For international applicants only) an overall minimum TOEFL score of 100 or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.