Philosophy (PHIL) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- A statement of purpose outlining applicant's achievements and intentions in philosophy.
- Letters of recommendation from at least three professors or professionals familiar with applicant's academic work and/or academic background.
- GRE scores (General test only).
- A sample of philosophical writing.
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.