The Faber Center Library offers a selection of books by numerous authors for your reading and/or spiritual education and refreshment.
All books are included in the Raynor Memorial Libraries on-line catalog, MARQCAT, and are located in the Faber Center, Schroeder Complex, Room 111.
For a complete list, please see
CDs available for using at home or on the road:
- Discerning God's Will the Jesuit Way (Joseph Tetlow, S.J.) BX 2182.3 .T486
- Following Christ on His Way: An Introduction to Ignatian Spirituality (Joseph Tetlow, SJ) BX 2182.3 .T485
- Is that Your God? Ignatian Discernment for Our Day (Virginia Blass and Harry Cain, SJ) BX 2138.3 .C356
- A Jesuit Retreat with Rev. Howard Gray, SJ (Howard Gray, SJ) BX 3703 .G73
- A Retreat with the Spiritual Exercises: Images, Poems and Stories Gregory Carlson, SJ) BX 2182.3 .C375
- The Spiritual Exercises: A Heart-Centered Approach James Kubicki, SJ) BX 2179 .L8 K835
- The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius Loyola (Brian McDermott, SJ) BX 2179 .L8 M3346
- Tending the River Within: An Ignatian Retreat for Women (Lyn Holley Doucet) BX 2376 .W6 D683
DVDs available for using at home or on the road:
- Pedro Arrupe: His Life and Legacy BX 4705 .A753 P43
- the COMPANY: Inigo and his Jesuits ~ The life and legacy of Ignatius Loyola Founder of the Jesuits BX 4700 .L C67
Call 288-4545 with any questions and/or to arrange for pick up of book(s), CD(s) and/or DVD(s).