What can you do with a major in international business?
International Business major careers and jobs
What can you do with a major in international business? Marquette's graduates usually go on to work domestically for global firms in accounting, finance, marketing and IT positions before they go global. But in an ever-growing global marketplace, more and more domestic companies are looking for graduates who have the knowledge and skills needed to compete internationally.
Jobs for International Business majors
Marquette international business majors have gone on to work internationally for:
- Accenture (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Bank of America Corp.
- Bentley Motors Ltd.
- Levi Strauss & Co. (Brussels, Belgium)
- Long-term Credit Bank of Japan Ltd.
- Morton International Inc.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Reuters (London)
- Rolls Royce Motor Cars Ltd.
Visit the department that offers the major in international business.