What can you do with a major in international affairs?
International Affairs major careers and jobs
Marquette's international affairs majors, because of their knowledge base and research, communication and multicultural skills, are attractive to employers in such areas as:
- governmental agencies
- policy organizations
- broadcast or print journalism specializing in international affairs
- international banking and business
- international law
- congressional offices and executive departments
- university teaching and research
- international service work
Jobs for International Affairs majors
What can you do with a major in international affairs? This major is excellent preparation for post-graduate studies in law, business and political science, but you'll also be ready to put your international expertise straight to work.
Recent employers and graduate schools of Marquette international affairs majors include:
- Northwestern Mutual
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Army
- Peace Corps
- French government
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps (in Tanzania and Belize)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Defense
- London School of Economics
- Durham University in the United Kingdom
- London Metropolitan University
- Marquette Law School
- Tulane University
- Syracuse University
Additional resources on careers in international affairs.
Visit the department that offers the major in international affairs.