The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is open most weekdays and select Saturdays throughout the year.
A daily visit may consist of a meeting with an admissions counselor, group presentations, campus and residence hall tours.
Because our visit schedule changes throughout the year, you will want to contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to make your visit arrangements. Most visits last between two and three hours.
To arrange a visit, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (414) 288-7302 or (800) 222-6544. At least two weeks of advance notice is required.
2012-13 Office Closures
Due to university holidays and special events, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions will be closed to visitors on the dates listed below. Subject to change. Please contact the admissions office for updates.
- July 4
- September 3
- October 31
- November 1, 22-25
- December 25-January 1 (university closure, no offices open)
2012-13 Saturday group Visit Dates
On select Saturdays we offer group visit appointments. Enjoy a presentation from the admissions staff, a campus and residence hall tour. Lunch is provided following your visit. Dates and availability subject to change. Please know that due to campus construction and refurbishment some tour locations and residence halls may be inaccessible during the summer break (mid-May to late-August).
Available space as of July 6, 2012.
- July 7, 14 (no space available)
- July 21 (space available)
- August 4, 11, 18 (space available)
- September 22, 29 (space available)
- October 6, 20, 27 (space available)
- November 3, 17 (space available)
- December 1 (space available)
- January 19, 26, 2013 (space available)
- March 2, 9, 23 (space available)
2012-13 Special Notes
Due to university holidays and special events, the following information is provided for the dates listed below. Subject to change. Please contact the admissions office for updates.
- September 3 (Labor Day, no classes in session)
- November 21 (no classes in session)
- February 2, 9, 16, 23 (scholarship competitions for seniors, no tours available)
- March 28 (no classes in session)