Planning your transfer in advance will lead to the smoothest transition. Whether you plan to join Marquette University for the next academic term or two years from now, we have the resources to help you make the transfer successful – particularly when it comes to credit.

Transfer Planning Guides

Use the Transfer Planning Guides to assist in class selection. We have identified classes at your institution that will transfer towards our Core of Common Studies and Major requirements.

College of DuPage

College of Lake County

Milwaukee Area Technical College

Oakton Community College

UW-Colleges (Baraboo/Sauk County; Barron County; Fon du Lac; Fox Valley; Manitowac; Marathon County; Marinette; Marshfield/Wood County; Richland; Rock County; Sheboygan; Washington County; Waukesha)

William Rainey Harper College

* We are producing guides for other institutions continuously throughout the year.


An official course evaluation is completed and delivered as part of the formal transfer application process. A preliminary unofficial credit evaluation can be conducted by using Transferology.

  • Create a Transferology account at the link below (it's free).
  • Enter the school name where you  plan to take or have taken a course.
  • Enter the department name of the course and select the course you have taken or plan to take. The course(s) you select will appear on the right side of your screen.
  • After you have entered all your courses, click on the green “Search for Matches” button.
  • Please contact the Office of Admissions at or (414) 288-7302 for assistance.

Articulation Agreements

Marquette University is partnering with local institutions to establish department-department agreements for transfer students. Transferring to Marquette under an articulation agreement requires planning and assumes you will take the agreed-upon courses. In so doing, all credit will transfer and your transition to Marquette will be seamless. Contact your transfer placement office or Registrar for details

Waukesha County Technical College to Opus College of Engineering (Electrical Engineering)

Waukesha County Technical College to Opus College of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)

Graduation Requirements

All undergraduate students must satisfy the graduation requirements as laid out in the Undergraduate Bulletin before a bachelor’s degree is conferred. Review the requirements.


Student studying on campus

Contact us


To ask a question or get information, call (414) 288-7302. Or ask a quick question via our contact form.