Transfer admission decisions for our academic programs are made on a rolling, space-available basis. Once all admission materials are received, an admission decision follows in 3-4 weeks.
For your transfer application file to be considered complete, the following documents are required:
- Online application for transfer admission. No application fee. (apply now)
- Official college transcripts
Official high school transcripts
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary school you have attended must be sent directly from your previous/current institution to Marquette.
- Transcripts can be submitted electronically from your college Registrar or mailed to:
Electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
ACT and/or SAT scores
- All transfer applicants must also submit a final high school transcript, regardless of high school graduation date or number of credits completed. High school transcripts can be mailed to the same address as your college transcript(s). Your high school(s) can also submit transcripts electronically to email@example.com or through their online transcript provider.
- REQUIRED ONLY IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED FEWER THAN 12 CREDITS OF COLLEGE-LEVEL WORK. If you have completed more than 12 credits while enrolled as a college student, we won't need the test scores.