Freshman applicants seek to enroll as full-time undergraduate students at Marquette University. Any student enrolled in high school or any full-time seeking student who has not earned post-secondary college credit may apply as a freshman. High school students enrolled in college coursework while in high school (dual enrollment) are freshman applicants. International students (non-US citizens) that match the characteristics above can apply as freshman but have unique requirements and should visit the Office of International Education for instructions.
READY? BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION:
The MARQUETTE Application for Admission
Use one of the applications below to apply to Marquette.
- Application deadline, December 1
(Late applicants are reviewed on a space-available basis)
- Scholarship deadline, February 15
- Complete timeline
What you'll need:
- High school transcript(s)
- ACT or SAT test scores from testing organization or on high school transcript
- Essay (tips)
- Counselor Recommendation Form (printed upon application completion)
- List of extracurricular activities (template)
- College transcripts and AP exam scores may be sent at a later time and are not needed for freshman application review
- Letters of recommendation are optional
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Download in new window)
Upon receipt of your application we will mail access into Checkmarq, the university information system. Do not lose this access, you will need it to verify your application status and to accept/decline financial aid awards. Application review begins after December 1. Admission decisions are typically mailed in February.
What we look for: