The strength of our industry partnerships and the vast opportunity for our students to gain work experience at your company is a key development factor in the education of a Marquette engineering student. Thank you to our current employer partners and welcome to any new employers. Give us a call to discuss your recruiting needs. We would like to help you access engineering talent and hire one of our students.
- Employers are encouraged to post open positions, attend career fair, and schedule on-campus interviews.
- Career fairs are held in fall and spring; be sure to register for the “technical day” to recruit engineers
- Information sessions can be held in our college and invitations will be sent to the targeted talent groups
- Lobby tables are available if you prefer to have a presence in a high-traffic area in the college to speak with job seeking students
- Student group presentations are welcome by many of our student leaders and the Industry Relations Office can connect you with student organizations
- Company tours
- Informational events and interviews
- Shadow-visits pairing students with engineers to learn more about their field and your company
- Technical presentations
Give us a call to discuss a recruiting plan that is best for you!