Peer Education Advising Resource Program
The Peer Education Advising Resource program was created to assist new Education students in becoming acclimated to the College of Education and Marquette University. PEAR volunteers are available throughout the academic year to first-year students to answer advising questions and to assist with College of Education sponsored events.
PEAR Student Volunteers:
- Attend an organizational meeting in the spring
- Attend and help with the COED New Student Orientation
- Respond to emails/phone from new Education students throughout the semester
- Be available during Registration to answer questions and help students plan their schedules
- Be a resource for new students regarding COED and MU
- Share your experiences as an MU student and your transition from high school
All PEAR volunteers:
- Have been at Marquette for at least two semesters
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have the desire to help new students
Are you a first year College of Education student interested in having a PEAR Mentor?
- Check out the PEAR Mentors for the 2014-2015 academic year
- Find one or two that you have questions for or things in common with
- Reach out to them via email
- Find one you really click with and start your mentorship!
Questions? Contact Tina McNamara at email@example.com
Current PEAR Mentors
Click on the photo for more information about each mentor.