AlcoholEdu Login for Students
Attention First Year Students
All incoming students are required to complete AlcoholEdu for College.
The AlcoholEdu for College course will open on July 29, 2013.
To fulfill Marquette’s requirement you must achieve the following:
- Complete the Final Exam with a 75% or higher
- Complete Part 1 (approx. 2-3 hours) no later than: August 14, 2013
- Complete Part 2 (approx. 15 min) no later than: October 21, 2013
Please note that the course includes three surveys that measure students’ alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are strictly confidential; Marquette University will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will NEVER see your individual answers.
To login to AlcoholEdu for College:
- Go to: https://www.everfi.com/register
- Under New User, enter the following Login ID: C239105A
- Click “I’m a student”
- On the registration page you will have the opportunity to create your AlcoholEdu for College account using your Marquette email address and a password of your choice.
At this time, you will also need to enter your Marquette 9-digit Student ID, which you can find in CheckMarq. If you do not enter your official Marquette ID, you will not fulfill this requirement. Your Marquette ID consists of 9 numbers and starts with 005.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter your Marquette email address and the password you created when you first logged into the course.
Other Important Information
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings. Sections end with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; Marquette will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see your individual answers.
- Should you experience technical difficulties, click the “Help” button to access the 24/7 help center.
If you do not have a computer, use any publicly available computer with Internet access.
If you have questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Should you experience any technical difficulties, the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for College screen or call 1-866-384-9062. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Help Site.