Each year more than $11 million in financial assistance is awarded to dental students. More than $600,000 of this is gift aid offered through generous donations to the School of Dentistry from alumni and friends. The remainder is in the form of loan assistance offered through government and private resources.
All need-based financial assistance is administered through the Marquette University Office of Student Financial Aid.
Detailed information about aid sources is available below and on the Office of Student Financial Aid Web site.
Financial Aid Resources
- Applying For Financial Aid
- Big Question: Are You Eligible?
- Steps for Obtaining Financial Assistance
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards
- Finanical Aid for International Students
- Understanding Debt Management
- 10 Helpful Hints for Applying for Financial Aid
Other Financial Assistance