Janna Wrench Pochert, M.A.
- EDUC 2227 Introduction to Assessment and Learning
- HIST 1001 Growth of Western Civilization to 1715
- PRST 1001 Foundations of Learning
- Marquette University
- Ph.D., Educational Policy and Leadership (anticipated)
- M.A., 19th and 20th Century European History
- B.A., History and Secondary Education
- Marquette University, Instructional Designer (2009 - present)
- Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, Writing and Humanities, Adjunct Assistant Professor
(2008 - present)
- Marquette University, E-Learning Support Assistant (2007 - present)
- Marquette University, College of Education Graduate Assistant
(2007 - 2009)
- Pius XI High School, Social Sciences Teacher (2005 - 2007)
- History of Education Society
- American Historical Association
- American Educational Research Association
Presentations and Publications
- "Uplift this downtrodden Multitude: Lizzie Black Kander and the Purpose of the Milwaukee School of Trades for Girls," Presented at the Annual Conference of the American Educational Research Association, New Orleans, LA April 9-13, 2011
- "Faculty Development in the Use of Blended Learning." SITE Conference, March 30, 2010, San Diego, CA.
- "Using Cognitive Apprenticeship to Provide Faculty Development in the Use of Blended Learning." Journal of the Research Center for Education Technology, Summer 2009.