Diane Rondini-Harness, J.D.
- CRLS 1001 Introduction to Criminology
- CRLS 2100 Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice
- CRLS 4130 Women, Crime, and Justice
- CRLS 4700 Ethics in Criminal Justice
- CRLS 4931 Special Topics in Criminal Law: CHIPS
- CJAD 6405 Criminal Theory in Public Service and Social Policy
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A. Political Science, Certificate Women's Studies
- Wisconsin State Defender
- Milwaukee Juvenile Mental Health
- College of Professional Studies Assessment Committee
- Faculty Advisor Capstone
- United Way Healthy Girls Committee