“I teach at Marquette because I know how much a Jesuit education, and in particular a university education, can enable an individual to attain their personal and professional goals. It has meant a huge difference in my own life, and I want to help others achieve their personal and professional aspirations. Often, students in the College of Professional Studies are returning to college as an adult to achieve a goal that has thus far eluded them. I want to help them achieve that goal.”
Jay Jacobson, M.B.A.
- LEOR 1260 Personal and Family Financial Planning
- LEOR 2280 Marketing Concepts and e-commerce
- LEOR 2210 Accounting Principles and Applications
- LEOR 2240 Principles of Financial Management
- LEOR 3210 Global Commerce
- Loyola University, M.B.A. Finance
- Lakeland College, B.S. Accounting
- Western Illinois University, B.A. History
- President, Celimi Corporation-North America
- Senior Vice President-Consulting, Holden International
- Director-Finance, Ameritech
- Adjunct Instructor, Marquette University College of Professional Studies
- Instructor, Lakeland College
- Instructor Roosevelt University
Presentations and Publications
- Teaching Tomorrow's Leaders, Training Magazine, May, 2008.
- The Role of Competencies in Sales Force Success, 1998.