Gary Eckstein, M.A.
- CRLS 1001 Introduction to Criminology
- CRLS 2100 Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice
- CRLS 3100 Corrections: Prisons, Probation, and Parole
- CRLS 4660 Criminal Violence in America
- CRLS 4700 Ethics in Criminal Justice
- CRLS 4931 Topics in Criminology and Law
- SOCI 1001 Principles of Sociology
- Alfred Adler Institute of Chicago, Counseling Psychology Graduate Program
- Marquette University, M.A. Sociology with concentration in Criminal Justice
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside, B.A. Sociology
- Adjunct Instructor, Marquette University College of Professional Studies (1997 - present)
- Vocational Outreach Director/Manager, Kenosha Achievement Center Inc., (1994 - present)
- Instructor, Marquette University Social and Cultural Sciences
(1991 - present)
- Instructor, University of Wisconsin-Parkside Behavioral Sciences Division (1999 - present)
- Instructor, Gateway Technical Institute, English as a Second Language-Boys and Girls Club (2003 - 2005)
- Community Care Resources, Clinical Specialist (1991 - 1994)
- Professional Services Group, Counselor, Supervisor and Program Development Specialist (1981 - 1991)
- Taylor Children's Home, Residential Group Counselor and Supervisor (1979 - 1981)
- Sojourner Truth House, Children's Counselor, (1981 - 1982)
Presentations and Publications
- National Alcohol and Drug Abuse Conference, Georgetown University, Washington D.C., "Outreach Services for High Risk Youth" (1986)
- Conference on Youth Gangs - Fulfilling the Need to Belong, Carthage College, Kenosha, WI, "Youth Gangs and Employment" (1992)
- University Extension Conference - Promising Approaches for Addressing Juvenile Crime, "Family Variables and High Risk Youth" (1996)
- Racine Earth Day Conference, Racine YMCA, "Sustainable Agriculture and Community Supported Agriculture" (1996)
- "Do You Have a Healthy Family", 1993, Community Care Resources Newsletter, Middleton, WI.
- "The Lost Boys", 1993, Community Care Resources Newsletter, Middleton, WI.
- "Zen and the Art of Foster Parenting", 1994, Community Care Resources Newsletter, Middleton, WI.
- "Foster Parenting with Gemeinschaftsgeful", Community Care Resources Newsletter, Middleton, WI.
- CSA Newsletter - Self Published, 1993 - 1995.
- Catalog, 1994, 1997 - Wheelwright and Buggy Supply - Pete Robertson, Prattsburg, NY.
- "Historical Notes on Army Medicine and Medical Evacuation", Military Road Dispatch, DePere, WI.
Community Service and Volunteer Work
- Reserve Officers Association
- National Guard Association of the United States
- Canadian Mountain Pony Society
- LINK-Recreation Program for the Disabled
- Easter Seals of Wisconsin (1998)