“I teach at Marquette to empower adults in the achievement of their personal and career goals in leadership and management.”
Sharon Crowe, M.Ed., M.P.A.
- LEOR 3135 Issues and Organizational Leadership 2
- LEOR 3150 Leadership and Diversity in Organizations
- LEOR 3350 Organizational Behavior
- LEOR 3175 Principles of Human Resources
- LEOR 3320 Organizational Processes
- LEOR 3340 Organizational Development and Change
- LEOR 3390 Organizational Strategies
- Marquette University, M.Ed.
- Roosevelt University, M.P.A.
- St. Mary's College, B.A.
- Adjunct Instructor, Marquette University College of Professional Studies (1995-present)
- Consultant, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Founder and Director, IBEW Great Lakes Training
- Director of Professional Development, International Association of Assessing Officers
- Associate Director, Enhanced Training Opportunities Program
- Village Administrator, East Troy, WI
- Senior Legislative Analyst, City of Milwaukee Common Council
- Publications and Information Office, City of Milwaukee Common Council
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Society for Training and Development
- Organization Development Network
- Professional Dimensions
- Nonprofit Center of Milwaukee
- FUEL Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Area Technical Advisory Board - Electric Power Distribution