"I was a student at Marquette. My Marquette college experience was challenging, thought provoking, and intellectually satisfying. It expanded my appreciation for learning and living more than I ever thought possible. My goal and vocation is to provide my students with at least as joyful experience as I had as a Marquette student."
Jeffrey Gabrysiak, J.D.
- CRLS 2500 Criminal Court Process
- CRLS 4400 Criminal Procedure and Law
- Marquette University, J.D. and B.A.
- Assistant Attorney General, Wisconsin Department of Justice (1981-Present)
- Law Clerk, Wisconsin Court of Appeals (1980-1981)
Other University Affiliations
- Lecturer, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Town of Springfield Plan Commission
- St. Francis Xavier parish Finance Council