Richard A. Reider, M.A.
Richard Reider, President of RaR Consulting, LLC, has almost 30 years of sales and marketing experience on his resume, most of which were spent at the Miller Brewing Company. He was Manager of Sports and Event Marketing for 16 years. In that role he was responsible for managing a variety of local and national properties including regional sports teams (e.g. Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Bucks, Chicago White Sox, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Red Wings) and many special events (including the NFL Super Bowl). He also has extensive experience in boxing, golf, pro beach volleyball and college sports. His expertise lies in strategic planning and brand management, as well as project planning and execution.
- Villanova University, Earned Credits in MBA Program
- University of Southern California, M.A.
- State University of New York-Buffalo, B.A.
- Instructor, Marquette University College of Professional Studies (2010)
- Miller Brewing Company (1981-2009)
- Manager-Sports and Event Marketing (1993-2009)
- Asst. Brand Manager, Miller High Life and MGD Light (1991-1993)
- Sales and Marketing Planner/Region Promotions Manager (1987-1991)
- Area Sales Manager, Metro Philadelphia and State of Delaware
- Area Sales Manager, Panhandle Florida and Southern Alabama
- Merchandising Representative, Atlanta, GA (1981)
- VP-Treasurer, Congregation Shir Hadash, Mequon, WI
- Advisory Board Member, Association of Volleyball Professionals,
Los Angeles, CA (1995-2001)