"I enjoy teaching in the College of Professional Studies at Marquette because of the unique experience the college offers to students. The faculty adds valuable real life experience to supplement classroom instruction. I enjoy the drive and commitment of the students and the lifelong learning they provide to me."
Jessica Perlewitz, M.S.
- CRLS 1001 Introduction to Criminology
- UW-Milwaukee, M.S. Criminal Justice (2002)
- Marquette University, B.A. Criminology and Law, Spanish Literature, Sociology (2001)
- Adjunct Faculty, Marquette University College of Professional Studies (2013-Present)
- Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, Victim Witness Specialist (2005 to Present)
- Upper Iowa University, Adjunct Faculty (2004 to Present)
- Washington County District Attorney's Office, Victim/Witness Specialist (2003-2005)
- Medical College of Wisconsin-Center for AIDS Intervention Research, Research Associate (2002-2003)