The Department of Campus Safety
The Department of Campus Safety provides mobile transports to Marquette students, faculty, staff and guests to ensure their safe travel throughout campus.
- To inquire about open employment positions in the Department of Campus Safety, please contact Lieutenant Mark Cleveland at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Campus Safety team is always looking for new applicants.
- The application is available online.
- The Department of Campus Safety is hiring for the school year! We are looking for well-rounded, responsible and team-oriented students to join our staff. Stop by at any time to pick up an application. We encourage all students, especially interested drivers, to apply. We look forward to your responses.
- Every Friday, on the hour starting at 10 a.m., transportation to Amtrak is available by calling (414) 288-6363.
- Pre-arranged medical transports are available for students to and from class.