Sensenbrenner Hall, built in 1924, is part of the historic core of Marquette University’s campus. Located at the corner of Wisconsin Avenue and 11th Street the building serves as a major gateway to the campus. In 2010, the Marquette University Law School vacated Sensenbrenner Hall as it moved to its new state of the art facility, Ray and Kay Eckstein Hall. The rejuvenation of Marquette’s historic core, of which Sensenbrenner Hall is part, is integral to the continued success of the University. This project will restore and renovate Sensenbrenner Hall providing a modern and accessible facility that containing classrooms, offices, and other university program spaces to serve the students, faculty, and staff of Marquette University. When complete Sensenbrenner Hall will be the new home for the Helen Way Klingler College of Arts and Sciences and the History department.