Spread the word about #MUreunion.
For more information about Reunion + Homecoming, contact Megan Bianco at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 288-8439.
A reunion celebration is only a success if your classmates come back to celebrate with you. We need a strong group of volunteers who are willing to help create a buzz leading up to Reunion + Homecoming. No matter the amount of time you are able to commit, we have an opportunity for you! If you are interested in volunteering, please fill in the form below and a Marquette representative will contact you.
I volunteer because 'one who is for others' is more than a slogan. It's a way of life.
- Liz Tyree, Nurs '67 I have devoted a lot of time in the last few years to various College of Engineering programs. It has been remarkable to see how much Marquette has transformed in the last 30 years. I think it will be likewise rewarding for the rest of my classmates to reconnect with each other and the university.
- Bill Krueger, Eng '87 I volunteer to help other people, to give back to the community, and to learn.
- Lee Pryor, Eng '67, Grad '76 I do believe that Marquette is a special place built on a distinctive foundation of good friends, life-long relationships, tremendous academics, the enduring Jesuit tradition, and a unique setting in Milwaukee. Given this, I continue to look for ways to stay active with Marquette and contribute back.
- Christopher Murphy, Arts '87, Grad '89 By volunteering I have also learned a great deal about things I might other wise never have experienced. A volunteer task can be more interesting than a day-to-day routine task. I never expect a reward, but always find that doing the volunteer work is extremely rewarding.
- Lee Pryor, Eng '67, Grad '76