If you find yourself spending a lot of time studying and not getting the grades you expect in return, let us work with you to figure out a better way.
We've helped thousands of Marquette students find what works for them in One-On-One Sessions and group study skills workshops.
Want to get off on the right foot this semester? Grades weren't what you hoped for? WE CAN HELP!
You can receive individual assistance with college learning strategies by meeting with the Academic Services Coordinator (ASC).
Reasons you should meet with the ASC:
1. Because you want to get off on the right foot this semester.
2. Grades weren’t what you hoped for.
3. College is different from high school.
4. You have questions and you’re not sure where to go.
5. You’re the first in your family to go to college.
6. You commute and want to take advantage of all opportunities.
7. You want to work with someone who can assist you with creating an Academic Plan for success.
8. You need a tutor.
9. You want to work with someone who cares and will give you the attention you need.
10. You want to graduate from college!
Call us at (414) 288-4252 or stop by room 407 in the Alumni Memorial Union to let one of our professional staff members help you make the grade.