Student in Switzerland



You should work very closely with your adviser. Courses in this field tend to be sequential. If you miss the first course in the sequence, you might discover it is not offered the semester you return and you will therefore have to wait another year before continuing the sequence. You should also work closely with your department or college if you want to take any science courses abroad.

Questions? Need course approval?

1) Contact Chris Perez for a course approval form, and list on the form the courses you wish to take overseas. The Opus College of Engineering requires students to use the general course approval form and their college-specific form, which can be picked up in Haggerty Engineering, room 280.

2) See the Office of International Education for suggested course equivalents.

3) Visit Chris Perez in Haggerty 280 for course approval.

4) Submit a copy to the Office of International Education.


Office of International Education

OIE works to promote the internationalization of Marquette University by recruiting and advising international students and scholars, developing vibrant partnerships with international institutions and providing innovative study abroad opportunities.
Office of International Education