Grow with Marquette - A Reflective Approach to Retirement| October 31
- Noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Faber Center, Schroeder Complex 111
- While making the transition from the work environment to retirement can provide many challenges, there are also opportunities. Questions of meaning, uncertainty and purpose may surface with this transition, affecting not only how we see ourselves but how we relate to others. Whether you have already made the decision to retire or are just considering retirement in the near future, please join us for this lunch time conversation to discuss some thoughtful and spiritual ways of addressing this transition. A light lunch will be served. Facilitated by Michael Dante, director, and Monica Meagher, spiritual director in residence.
To Register for a class, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 288-7305.
MU ANNUAL BENEFIT ENROLLMENT TIMELINE
- 10/06/14: On line scheduling for free biometric screenings begin
- 10/13/14: 2015 Annual Enrollment Packets begin arriving this week at address listed in MyJob
- 10/27/14: Benefit Annual Enrollment Period Begins thru MyJob
- 10/28/14: Wellness Day in AMU Ballroom from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. w/Biometric Screenings 7 - 3 p.m.
- 11/14/14: Benefit Annual Enrollment Period Ends
- 11/21/14: Last day for biometric screening with your primary care provider
- 11/22/14: Last day for free biometric screening through Aurora
- 11/24/14: Last day to complete the online questionnaire and/or fax your biometric screening results (if using the primary care provider form) to Aurora. On-line portal closes at midnight.